|P R E S S R E L E A S E S
MEDIA ALERT FOR SEPTEMBER 24, 2002
Attention: Retail Reporters, Business Editors and Assignment Editors
WHAT'S IN STORE FOR ONLINE RETAILERS THIS HOLIDAY SEASON????
Conference Call with Jupiter Research Analysts to Report on the Online Shopping Outlook and Sales Forecast for the 2002 Holiday Season
Jupiter Research's holiday conference call will include presentations from analysts specializing in retail, advertising, e-mail marketing, CRM and site operations focused on the upcoming holiday season.
Analysts will present Jupiter Research's holiday forecast and findings, plus new data from its annual holiday consumer and executive surveys. Topics will include multi-channel retailing, advertising and promotions, merchandising, customer service, site operations and e-mail marketing. Key questions addressed will include:
- Will growth in holiday season 2002 rival that of holiday season 2001?
- What online product categories will be hot this year?
- Which promotions will be most effective this holiday season?
- What is the outlook for holiday advertising spending by online retailers?
- How can retailers ensure that their holiday e-mail solicitations will be effective?
- How will the short holiday season affect retailers' operations and marketing?
- What features will multi-channel retailers have in place this holiday season?
- What last minute adjustments can online retailers make to ensure that customer service is a positive differentiator this holiday season?
Ken Cassar, Senior Analyst, Jupiter Research
Juliana Deeks, Associate Analyst, Jupiter Research
Jared Blank, Senior Analyst, Jupiter Research
David Daniels, Senior Analyst, Jupiter Research
Matthew Berk, Senior Analyst, Jupiter Research
WHEN: TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2002 1:00 - 1:30 pm (ET)
The 30-minute analyst presentation will be followed by a Q&A; period.
DIAL-IN: Please RSVP with Ben Billingsley/Michelle Quinell to receive the dial-in number.
Ben Billingsley/Michelle Quinell
About Jupiter Research
Jupiter Research, a division of Jupitermedia Corporation (Nasdaq: JUPM) helps companies develop, extend and integrate business strategies across online and emerging channels. Backed by proprietary data, Jupiter's industry-specific analysis, competitive insight and strategic advice give businesses the tools they need to exploit new technologies and business processes. The company is headquartered in Darien, CT. Visit www.jupiterresearch.com.
All current Jupiter Research press releases can be found online at
All current Jupitermedia Corporation press releases can be found on the World Wide Web at http://www.internet.com/corporate/press.html.
Jupitermedia Corporation 23 Old Kings Highway South, Darien, CT 06820; (203)662-2800; fax:
(203) 655-4686; [email protected]